THE Aesthetic Academy 2011
THE Aesthetic Academy™ has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to fully disclosing the information collection and use practices applicable to this website. This privacy statement discloses what information we collect via this website and how we use it.
Information Collection and Dissemination - General Principles
- In general, you may visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
- As you browse our website, the site collects log file, the IP address of your computer and other standard tracking data we use to evaluate site traffic and usage patterns. Such information is aggregated with tracking data from all site visitors. We will use the information to personalize the site according to your preferences based on the aggregated information. We also use the aggregated information to evaluate products and services we may offer to you.
- Some portions of this website may require you to give us personally identifiable information such as your name, professional designation, job title, company, physical mailing address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers (Personal Information) and, if applicable, financial information such as your credit card information (Financial Information), for, without limitation, (i) registration for attendance at THE Aesthetic Academy, conferences and events (ii) subscriptions to our publications; and (iii) purchasing of products. If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communications may be collected as Personal Information.
- If you elect to provide us Personal Information, we use it primarily to deliver the service you requested.
- If you submit Financial Information, we use that information primarily to verify your credit and collect payments for your purchases, orders, registrations, etc.
We share your Personal Information with THE Aesthetic Academy affiliates and partners and third parties licensed to access your Personal Information by any of the foregoing.
We sometimes provide aggregated usage or tracking information collected from this website to third parties.
Information on Children
As a business-to-business company, we do not knowingly collect information from children. On-line registration and website usage is restricted to adults who are professionally engaged in the businesses we serve.
Updating Visitor Information
You have the option of correcting, updating and modifying your Personal and/or Financial Information, or visitor profile, at any time and as often as desired.
Third Party and Affiliated Links
Our websites may contain external links to other websites including suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content of, or information gathered by, these other websites. We do not endorse any of these websites or the products or services associated with such websites merely because they are linked to our website.
Visitors to this website can decide if they want to receive targeted promotional information from THE Aesthetic Academy or its affiliates and partners. Should visitors receive promotional e-mail or other correspondence from THE Aesthetic Academy, included will be instructions on how to be removed from THE Aesthetic Academy promotional list.
Security and Encryption
This website takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. We use SSL encryption technology on our website and a secure server to encrypt information transmitted between your browsers and our server. As a result, data you submit to our website such as credit card and payment information is transmitted securely over the Internet.
Notification of Changes
Your Acceptance of these Terms