THE Aesthetic Awards: Contest Information
Contest Info | Rules and Regulations | Submit Entries
THE Aesthetic Academy will host the annual THE Aesthetic Awards™ in Newport Beach, CA on Saturday, November 18, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. THE Aesthetic Awards is a ceremony that showcases the very best procedural outcomes by medical aesthetic physicians.
We invite you to become a contestant. This contest offers great exposure to all participants. Winners will receive professional recognition, editorial coverage in THE Aesthetic Guide®, participate in a media event and photo shoot, be recognized in an episode of Aesthetic TV™, receive a $5,000 credit voucher for THE Aesthetic Show 2018, and various prizes.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Best Facial Injectable Enhancement
- Best Overall Facial Make-Over (combination of procedures)
- Best Non-Surgical Body Shaping Enhancement
- Best Overall Body Make-Over Enhancement (combination of procedures)
- Best Botched Patient Revision
- Best Hair Restoration Procedure
- Best Aesthetic Doctor
- Best Aesthetic Nurse
- Best Aesthetic Aesthetician
- Best Aesthetic Practice
Contestants may enter any category and can submit for multiple awards.
Please submit before and after photos of your best and most dramatic outcomes, as well as a 50 word description detailing what procedures and products you used (please use specific brand names whenever possible). For complete information, please click on the Submit Entry tab above.
Winners will be announced at THE Aesthetic Awards ceremony on Saturday, November 18, 2017 hosted by Andrew P. Ordon, M.D., F.A.C.S.
In order for your work to be considered for THE Aesthetic Awards, please submit the following:
- Brief description of procedure performed (50 words or less) ― include specific products and equipment used with specific brand names.
- One set of before and after photos best highlighting the procedural enhancement* (All photos must be in color and submitted as .jpg or .tif. images measuring 3" x 3" at a minimum of 300 dpi).
- Complete and submit the entry form. Contestants will be notified via e-mail once their entry has been received and their submission has been accepted.
- Contestants must be a registered attendee or faculty member of THE Aesthetic Academy 2017.
- Contestants can submit multiple entries in multiple categories, if desired.
- Contestants will submit contact information to The Aesthetic Academy staff solely for processing and record keeping purposes. No names will be posted nor contestants identified during the posting or voting period.
- Contestants are solely responsible for obtaining a photo release from all patients prior to submission to THE Aesthetic Academy. THE Aesthetic Academy and Medical Insight hold no responsibility for entries submitted without a properly executed release.
Final deadline for submissions is October 27, 2017.